NO. 254 // bedroom update + dream room inspiration
This obsession of mine with interior decorating has hit an all time high. Houston we have a problem!
I've finally been able to put the finishing touches on my bedroom, and I couldn't be happier.
I made a clothing rack out of a beautiful branch i found while hiking in Wrightwood, and used a swag hook kit to hang it from the ceiling with twine :) It supports up to 30lbs, which is perfect for holding clothing that I need to style and shoot. Overall, this project costed around $7.
I also love love love my little hanging candle stand. It makes my room feel so much more whimsical! Got it for $60 at World Market. Details about bedding etc. up on my Instagram *tap for tags* feature
a few tips from my own bedroom decorating experience:
- Layer rugs for a more cozy feeling. got my printed area rug from Rugs USA
- use neutral colors for a calming effect
- use a repurposed log as a clothing rack instead of buying one
- all white errythannngggg with accent colors, ofcourse!
-light french gray paint by sherwinn williams looks amazing
- a fresh bright white coat of paint on your baseboards will give
your space an instant facelift
I hope these tips help! Enjoy the inspo below :)
These images above were photographed by me, of my own bedroom.
The images below are taken from various sources, credits unknown. #NOTMYPHOTOS